Listen to new song by meetVoutside "Ring Road"




Vibe out to this 1. This is a tale of personal conquest. meetVoutside delivers new banger titled, "Ring Road". He uses a Drake-esque flow to harmonize a conscious flow of whipping hard whit the size of baseballs. The soundtrack is an laidback jazz influenced beat. meetVoutside says, "This is a song about finally taking control of your own life. Too often do we blame others when things don't turn out perfect. Break away from that, and just do your best..." Follow meetVoutside below and also peep recent work "Whispers ( feat. Tre )" which is available on soundcloud, spotify, Tidal & Apple music. 

Twitter: @meetVoutside
Instagram: @meetVoutside
FB : www.facebook.com/MeetVoutside


Bio: My name is David Hawkesworth, I’m a Boston native better known by my artist name “meetVoutside” or “V”. I’m currently 21 years old, I attend UMASS Dartmouth & mainly create hip-hop/rap music. For me motion is necessary, when it comes to writing music I feel as if my mind freezes if I’m not pacing, it’s always gave me this sense of keep creating, a sink or swim mentality. In my personal opinion what I feel makes me different than a lot of artist is what I call being “Vibe Oriented”. I’ve noticed over the years a lot of music sounds really good but doesn’t have the same sense of feel. Its lacking a key connective component. Being vibe oriented allows you to look at music as a whole, really prioritizing that sense of understanding not just at a lyrical level. I guess you can say I want to make music where whether you listen to the whole song in-depth or have it playing low in your headphones as you walk around listening only on the surface level, you’ll still get the feeling.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.