Yung D.i releases "I Am Free Barz 3" one of the best mixtapes of 2017




Wow! I mean, what more can you say when you see a deserving artist blowing up right before your eyes. Yung D.i Da Prince proves that heart, grind, and determination ain't shit without pure raw talent. Before you have a time to fully digest the shear dopeness of his latest straightdrop, "Gift Before The Gift 3", he now releases 1 of the best mixtapes of 2017 titled "I Am Free Barz 3". Yung D.I drops 13 tracks of club anthems and bangerz that can each individually garner heavy radio rotation. My fav include extra turnt, "Emotional" and the ultimate summer soundtrack, "Summer Time (Feat. Rich Homie Quan)"

"I Am Free Barz 3" shows D.I's versatility to lyrical kill a hard hitting beat with such passion on 1 song, but still have the ability to still harmonize a fun, radio friendly song from track to track. Free Barz is the movement, get in tune. Download it while its still #Free! #GBTG3 #FreeBarz



No comments

Powered by Blogger.